We can take advantage of all the ripening points of the banana to discover recipes with flavors that we will love. This time we will take advantage of the flavor of this delicious fruit to prepare a pudding that you can eat at any time and it will surely be an explosion of flavor.
This dessert, in addition to being nutritious and healthy, is very easy to prepare, it does not require much time to be ready. I assure you that when you try it, from that moment on it will be one of your favorite desserts.
You just have to gather the following ingredients:
2 cups of milk.
1/3 cup of sugar or Stevia.
3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
2 egg yolks
3 tablespoons of butter
1 box banana purepak with chocolate flavor cream
1 sliced banana
1/4 tablespoon of salt
1 cup of crushed cookies
3/4 cup evaporated milk
Chocolate chips to taste
And after you gather them now follow this step by step to prepare the chocolate flavored banana pudding.
- The first thing you will do is heat the milk together with the contents of the chocolate-flavored banana purepak box and the butter, remember that it is very important that it does not boil.
- Then in a container you are going to beat the sugar with the cornstarch and the egg yolks.
- Then you add 1/4 cup of the hot milk while whisking, and add to the pot with the rest of the milk while continuing to whisk and cook until the mixture is thick.
- Let the content cool before serving.
- In a small pot, boil the evaporated milk together with 2 tablespoons of butter and add some chocolate chips, until a caramel forms.
- Choose the containers where you are going to serve the pudding, and put the crushed cookies at the bottom as a base, then you put the sliced banana stuffed in the center with the cream that you made at the beginning, add more banana slices and then you put the caramel you just made and finally add chocolate chips to taste.
- Refrigerate it for 4 hours and that’s it, you can now enjoy this delicious recipe that I know will be among your favorites.
Did you like this recipe? Follow us on our Instagram @Fresasduerooficial