If we are talking about wonders that have an excellent flavor, banana bread with chocolate is the competition, because ultimately this combination is an explosion of flavor and a complement for all your dinners, breakfasts, snacks, lunch… for all times and occasions.
One of the main tricks and tips that make the flavor more dominant is to use bananas that are ripe, the more they are the better, because it will preserve its flavor and enhance it.
They are incredible for baking because they are sweeter, easier to mold, crush, incorporate into the dough that we will make for the bread.
As for the chocolate, you can also use some chips, so that at the end of baking these are melted in a way that generates flavor points when tasting, you will surely love it!
And you can also put cocoa or dark chocolate without sugar and in bar, this will make the chocolate significantly visible.
Everything depends on your taste and on those details that you want to incorporate, that will make your recipe unique and that will give it your stamp.
So now let’s get to work! I invite you to try this recipe that is very easy to make and that you can also keep it in mind for those special dates when you want to share with friends and family.
Ingredients for your recipe:
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- 2 boxes of mashed banana with Duero chocolate.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/4 cup canola vegetable oil or melted coconut oil.
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
Prepare it step by step like this:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, one box of Purepak Duero Chocolate Banana Cream, 1/2 cup cocoa, baking soda, and sea salt. Put it aside.
- In a large pain, add the other Douro Chocolate Banana purepak box, and if you wish to add more flavor, mash a banana with a fork, add the melted butter and oil and stir until combined. Add the brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
- Then mix the contents of the 2 bowls. Add ¾ cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared mold. Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips over top of bread.
- Bake for 50-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out mostly clean, you may have some melted chocolate chips on the toothpick and that’s okay.
- Make sure there isn’t too much sticky dough. Check at 50 minutes, just to be sure. oven times.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place it on a rack to cool. Let the bread cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of the bread and carefully remove it from the pan. Let bread cool on wire cooling rack until slightly warm.
Cut into slices and enjoy!