The mango is delicious and even more so if it helps us calm the heat! Learn with us how to make this refreshing mango ice cream.
- 120 grams of sugar
- 50 ml of water
- 600 grams of clean mango (without skin or bone)
- 150ml orange juice
- PLACE the water and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until the sugar crystals dissolve and boil for a couple of minutes. Remove from the fire and let cool.
- ADD the syrup from the previous step, the mango and the orange juice in the blender jar, grind and place in a wide container. Place inside the freezer.
- MIX the snow every 30 to 40 minutes with a whisk to prevent large ice crystals from forming. Repeat the operation 2 or 3 times.
- SHIFT ice cream to refrigerator 20 minutes before serving so ice cream is not too hard.
An easy, delicious and refreshing recipe for your day to day. Put it into practice and enjoy!