The magic of savoring desserts is in making recipes with the ingredients that we like the most and taking them to another level.
This is the opportunity in which we will make a delicious recipe linking the famous strawberry cheesecake in a new presentation and very easy to make.
Here we will show you the step by step and remember that when you finish it you can add different presentations of flavors such as chocolate, nuts, among others that you like so that you can enjoy it to the fullest.
The recipe consists of a part where you will have the cheesecake and another part where you will have a cookie filling. Gather the ingredients for each part:
For the cheesecake: (ingredients for 10 portions)
1 cup of reduced sugar condensed milk.
1 cup and a half of IQF Duero strawberries, cut into quarters.
4 cups of reduced-fat cream cheese.
3 1/2 tablespoons of hydrated and melted gelatin.
Pink food coloring if you like.
For the base:
3 cups of Cookies of your choice.
1 cup butter, melted, reduced salt
Strawberry wafer cookies to your liking.
chocolate chips or melted modeling chocolate.
And if you prefer nuts.
And now prepare it like this:
- Let’s start with the base, take the cookies and put them in a sealed bag, with a roller or a hard surface, parts and you see that they have been crushed. Transfer them to a bowl and mix them with the melted butter to make them more compact.
- Take another container, make sure it is flat so that you can spread the entire cookie base there. Put the container in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- While it cools you are going to put the reduced-fat condensed milk and the strawberries in the blender, make sure it is on medium speed, after a moment lower the speed and still in motion add the reduced-fat cream cheese. To give it color you can add a few drops of food coloring. Since you are still blending, add the melted gelatin until it is integrated into the mixture you are making.
- Pour it into the container where you have the cookie base and put it back in the refrigerator for an hour or until it has the ideal consistency.
- When it’s ready, you take it out and cut it into equal pieces of triangles and now decorate with the cookies cut according to the size of the portion and add nuts, you can pour the melted chocolate or put chocolate chips on it.
You add a wooden stick in each piece so that it is a popsicle and taste and enjoy.