New experiences also begin by enjoying a good taste, and we believe that a good dessert is the best option for those moments when we want to get out of the routine and that these experiences begin when you make the decision to prepare a good dessert. : you learn, you delight and you enjoy flavors that arise from the combination of delicious ingredients.
It really is quite an experience! And that’s why we want to teach you how to make a peach cheesecake, so you can enjoy this sweet flavor after lunch or dinner.
easy to make and so much more to enjoy!
We start by gathering all the ingredients:
-2 Purepak Duero boxes (depending on the number of portions you want)
-300 grams of double cream cheese
-7 grams of unflavored gelatin
-100 grams of sugar
-20 grams of gelatin or peach jelly
-Sliced peaches to taste.
For the base:
-150 grams of vanilla cookies
-100 grams of butter.
Now hands to prepare!
- First you will put the cookies and you will crush them, you will put them in a container. Then melt the butter and when it is liquid, mix it with the crushed cookies until they are moist and adhere to each other.
- Spread the mixture in the container where your cheesecake will go and reserve in your freezer.
- In a bowl, add the cream and sugar, also the double cream cheese and 1 box of peach purepak (you keep the other one to decorate). You’re going to beat it, until it’s consistent.
You dilute the unflavored gelatin with 35 ml of water and add this to the bowl with all the ingredients mentioned above.
- You take the mold where your cheesecake will be out of the freezer, you put a layer of them on top of the cookies and then you add all the previous preparation that you have in the bowl, you take it to your refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- When the time is right, you take it out and since we have the base, the filling, now we are going to prepare the final part, which is the one on top where our peach candy goes.
- To do this you are going to dilute the peach gelatin or gelatin in 1 cup of hot water, add sliced peaches and a little of the content of a box of Duero purepak peaches. You pour this mixture on top of your cheesecake.
- Finally you take it to your refrigerator until the next day.
Remember: it is important that you use a mold that can be easily disassembled, or you can even do this process in small molds for individual portions.
Yummi! That’s what you’ll say as soon as you try it. Simply delicious!