Are you sweet or salty team?
We know that Christmas is coming and what we want most is to agree as a family for Christmas dinner, many talk about what dishes to make but few pay attention to that sweet craving after dinner, and that is why we want to recommend this delicious blueberry cheesecake, which will be perfect for the occasion and the best thing is that it is without an oven. 🥳🥳
• 250 gr of ground biscuits
• 130 g unsalted butter, melted
• 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
• ¼ cup of milk
• 350 gr of cream cheese, soft
• 200 grams of sugar
• 2 gelatin envelopes
• 300 ml of whipping cream
• 200 gr IQF Duero blueberries
• 4 tablespoons of sugar
• ¼ cup lemon juice
- For the base, mix the cookies with the melted butter. Put the biscuit mixture in the base of a detachable mold, pressing well so that the base is very compact. Reserve.
- For the filling, heat the milk and add the essence of vanilla, let it infuse for 15 minutes. Beat the cream cheese with the sugar and milk until you have a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Hydrate the gelatin in ice water. Mix the melted gelatin with the cheese mixture. Beat the cream until just before the point of chantilly (it should not be too hard). Wrap the cream in the cheese mixture. Put the filling on the dough and then refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- For the sauce, put all the ingredients in a medium saucepan. Heat over low heat, until the sugar dissolves and the sauce thickens. Let cool.
- Unmold the cheesecake and serve it accompanied by the cranberry sauce.
Enjoy this dessert at your Christmas dinner with your whole family. Happy Holidays. 😍