The best moments of Christmas are enjoyed with the family and what better way to unite them by cooking and sharing this blackberry cake ready to surprise at Christmas dinner.
• 1 bag (8 oz.) cookies
• 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 2 tablespoons of sugar
• 1/2 cup of sugar
• 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
• 1 cup of whipping cream
• 1 cup of fresh IQF Duero blackberries
• 1 cup of fresh raspberries IQF Duero
• 1/4 cup of strawberry jam
• 1 tablespoon of orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Put the cookies in the food processor; cover and process for 1 minute or until cookies are finely ground. In a medium bowl, mix the cookie crumbs, butter, cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of a tart pan. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden. Let cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and lemon juice along with cups blackberry and raspberry with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Add whipping cream; beat on high speed 3 to 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Spread the mixture on the pie crust and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Add the whole blackberries to the cooled filling and enjoy 😍
Enjoy the best family moments sharing delicious recipes. 🎄