Baking muffins at home is easier and faster than you think. And to prove it we bring you this delicious recipe, prepare these muffins with raspberry and surprise your family.
-2 cups flour
-3/4 cups of sugar
-2 tablespoons of baking powder
-1/4 teaspoons of salt
-1 stick of melted butter
-3/4 cups of whole milk
-1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
-1 ½ cups of raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, then line muffin papers on a cupcake sheet
- In a medium bowl, mix together 1 ¾ cup flour, ½ cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the butter and stir well. In another bowl, beat the egg, milk and vanilla.
- Gradually add the milk mixture to the flour mixture, stirring until just incorporated
- Mix the raspberries with the remaining flour and fold into the cake mix until well blended.
- Fill each container until almost full, then bake for 17 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy.
Share unique and unforgettable moments with your family with our recipes. 🥰