Would you like to know about easy desserts to make at any time of the day and that do not require an oven? Here we tell you about a delicious recipe and very easy to make 🍌🍌
-4 natural yogurts
-4 tablespoons of honey
-A spoonful of vanilla essence
-8 Maria biscuits previously crushed
-4 tablespoons of butter
- Melt the butter and mix it with the crushed cookies. At the bottom of each glass or bowl in which you are going to serve the dessert, pour a tablespoon of this cookie dough, squeezing it well with a teaspoon. Put the containers in the freezer for 15 or 20 minutes (enough for it to harden).
- To prepare each serving of mousse, in the blender glass, pour a Greek yogurt, a tablespoon of honey, a chopped banana and two or three drops of vanilla essence. Blend the mixture well with the mixer, raising and lowering it slowly so that air bubbles form and the cream acquires a mousse texture
- Pour the mousse into its corresponding container with crushed biscuit. Repeat the operation with each serving of dessert.
- Put the containers back in the freezer for an hour.
- Just before serving, decorate each dessert with a few thin slices of banana and almonds.
Share this recipe with your friends and family and enjoy making these desserts in a quick way.